The three R’s :-
reduce reuse recycle essay :-
The three rs of the earth – reduce , reuse , and recycle –
All helps to decrease the waste material that we throw away. They conserve the natural resources, landfill space and energy. And also the 3rs save land and money communities must use to dispose of waste in landfills.
With the help of 3rs we can reduce the things, reuse all the things like metal , plastic, paper and also recycle things like bulbs, tube lights,metals ,etc
The concept of reducing what is produced and what is consumed is essential to the best hierarchy. The logic behind it is simple to understand – if there is less waste, then there is less to recycle and reuse.
Some simple examples to reduce the things their are :-
1). We will buy less things to the market . like if we need only one water bottle at the time then buy only one not to buy extra because it can also cause pollution.
2). We need to purchase two in one things:- One of the example would be a coffeepot and a cappuccino maker. Both of them do distinctly different things, but if you want to reduce the things then you can buy a coffeepot that has a steaming attachment on it so it can do both. It reduces the amount of production, and the amount of waste packaging material like polythins etc that will be generated.
3). Reduce to buy the things like polythene , disposal ,etc and buy the things that easily dispose in the environment without causing it…..
reduce reuse recycle examples
Reuse is the action or practice or a rule of using something again, whether for its original purpose or to fulfill a different function . It should be distinguished from recycling, which is the breaking down of used items to make raw materials for the manufacture of new products. Reuse is the most important part of the the three rs. Without Reuse we can not maintain our environment.
Some of the example’s of Reuse are :-
- Reuse used wrapping paper and save it for next year and also save the tree.
- Reuse newspaper, interesting magazines, and other paper products by using them as wrapping paper and also you make designs from them.
- Reuse kiddie pool water on plants and shrubs.
- Reuse your old toilet paper rolls.
- Reuse old wallpaper and use it for decoupage or crafts
- Never throw away an old book, copies, art books ,etc and donate it to a library or to your recycling center, or a school! They can reuse it and you will also give that book to any poor childrens.
Recycling is the process of converting waste or old materials into new or fresh materials and objects. Recycling can prevent or built the waste of potentially useful materials (or in simple language built new one from older) and reduce the consumption of fresh raw materials, thereby reducing: energy usage, air pollution (from incineration), and water pollution (from land filling). Recycling is a key component or daily useable thing of modern waste reduction and is the third component of the “Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle” waste hierarchy. Thus, recycling aims at environmental sustainability and it aims at longer by substituting raw material inputs into and redirecting waste outputs out of the economic system.
Some of the examples of Recycle are :-
- you have to recycle your crayons.
- you will also recycle your water bottles, cold drinks bottles, etc .
- paperboard was also recycled.
- you will recycle Metals, Aluminium, gold, silver, etc